I missed it.
While I was gone:
- Survived "Hurricane" number one of the season. Edouard was the laughing stock of the neighborhood. The local thunderstorm a week later showed him up.
- The co-ed softball team proved to be worthless by winning only one game all season. Then on top of that, some rather large fellow ran over me at home plate in the last game. I will never cover someone else's position again.
- Blogger changed everything on me.
- 21 has remained my favorite number while green is barely hanging on as my favorite color.
- The Hurricane Pole is still keeping on.
- Another hurricane is has formed and is heading towards me again. The super awesome NASA Hurricane Computer Bags are coming back out for the weekend.
- Swam in the pool once.
- Wore the same shirt more than three times in a row.
- Mopped floor with my two fantasy football drafts.
- Began riding my bike again.
- Bought five t-shirts from a website because I kept wearing the same shirt too much.
- Cried when the Olympics ended.
"You disgust me" That's what I read on the subject of an email this morning. Thank goodness it wasn't mine. As I was exiting the "Sports Lounge", with coffee, at the apartment this morning I glanced over at some dude's email and that's what it read. He never would turn around so I am still wondering if he was crying or not. He was wearing a blue and white t-shirt in case anyone was wondering.
The new softball season starts in two weeks. I will predict that we will win every game by at least thirte...I mean twelve points. This is not the co-ed team because if so I would predict that we will lose every game by thirteen points.
What NFL team introduced the no-huddle offense during the 1980s?
Last entry's answer was tug-of-war.